Monday, January 9, 2012

20 Months of Parole

I am riding out 20 months parole currently. Things are going to be hard at times, but after a decade of jail and probation it seems like cake at this point. My biggest concern right now is getting back into the 9 to 5 world. Once I have the job thing covered, it'll be a cruise. 

I want to use this next 20 months to get organized, out together some executable plans and follow through with extreme prejudice. It is time for me to lay back, enjoy the simple things in life...having a good woman, good friends in my life. It is time to repair things with my family and just live. 

Some very good friends have been placed in my life that exposed me to Krsna consciousness...Its time for me to develop spiritually. Ultimately time to live up to my potential. 

I have 20 months of reflection and growth ahead. I look forward to this and embrace it.


No comments:

Post a Comment